Carpet Cleaning – Odenton
Residential Carpet Cleaning – Odenton
We offer professional residential carpet cleaning throughout Odenton, Maryland and surrounding areas. Carpets are cleaned by our own Residue-Free Real Steam Extraction System. We do Not use Hot Water Spray & Vac. We developed our own special cleaning process and proudly operate BUTLER with MAX HEAT & MAX VACUUM.
Our Step-by-Step Residential Carpet Cleaning Process
- Inspection & Measured Estimate. We only charge for what we clean. We will deduct out for any furniture we cannot move so if we don’t clean it, you don’t pay it.
- Proper Pre-Conditioning & Deodorizer/ Disinfect is applied.
- Based on the type of carpet fiber to be cleaned:
- Carpet pile is agitated for thorough soil suspension.
- Carpet is steam rinsed using our encapsulating rinse-free Solution. This will continue to clean and capture any remaining soil during the drying process.
- Post Spot Treat any stains still present.
- Groom carpet.
Carpets will be damp 2-4 hours depending on fiber type, soil content & environment conditions.
Our commercial carpet cleaning process is the same as above, with the exception of our enzyme-based pre-conditioner that is used as our pre-spray.
We offer Carpet and Furniture protector, both water-based & solvent-based.
MAXUM is our perferred product, because it contains an Acid Dye Blocker that will protect against most acidic based stains, such as Red juice, Wine, Tomato, and other Foods. These are the most difficult types of stains to remove.
We offer a full line of carpet repairs, including:
- Pet chewing
- Re-stretching (power stretch only)
- Spot dyeing
- Total color change
- New carpet sales
Our Carpet Cleaning Prices Include
No extra Charges, No Hidden Fees, No B.S. (Bait & Switch)
Free deodorizing, Free spot & stain removal, Pet stains INCLUDED
We supply shoe booties for each occupant so carpets can be walked on as soon as we are done. We make every attempt to safely restore carpets, rugs, furniture, window treatments or any item we clean to the best condition.