DC, Maryland, Virginia – Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We offer professional, commercial carpet cleaning throughout the DMV and the surrounding areas. Carpets in your restaurant, hotel, or other commercial property are cleaned by our own Residue-Free Real Steam Extraction System. We do not use Hot Water Spray & Vac. We developed our own special cleaning process and proudly operate BUTLER with MAX HEAT & MAX VACUUM.
Our Step-by-Step Commercial Carpet Cleaning Process
- Inspection & Estimate. We only charge for what we clean. We will deduct out for any furniture or other large items we cannot move so if we don’t clean it, you don’t pay it.
- Proper Pre-Conditioning & Deodorizer/ Disinfectant is applied.
- Based on the type of carpet fiber to be cleaned:
- Carpet pile is agitated for thorough soil suspension.
- Carpet is steam rinsed using our encapsulating rinse-free Solution. This will continue to clean and capture any remaining soil during the drying process.
- Post Spot Treat any stains still present.
- Groom carpet.
Carpets will be damp 2-4 hours depending on fiber type, soil content & environment conditions.
Available exclusively for our commercial carpet cleaning clients is our new enzyme-based pre-conditioner that is used as our pre-spray.
We offer Carpet and Furniture protector, both water-based & solvent-based.
MAXUM is our perferred product, because it contains an Acid Dye Blocker that will protect against most acidic based stains, such as Red juice, Wine, Tomato, and other Foods. These are the most difficult types of stains to remove.
Our Carpet Cleaning Prices Include
No extra Charges, No Hidden Fees, No B.S. (Bait & Switch)
Free deodorizing, Free spot & stain removal.
We supply shoe booties available for your employees so carpets can be walked on as soon as we are done. We make every attempt to safely restore carpets, rugs, furniture, window treatments or any item we clean to the best condition.