- Inspection & Estimate. We only charge for what we clean. We will deduct out for any furniture or other large items we cannot move so if we don’t clean it, you don’t pay it.
- Proper Pre-Conditioning & Deodorizer/ Disinfectant is applied.
- Based on the type of carpet fiber to be cleaned:
- Carpet pile is agitated for thorough soil suspension.
- Carpet is steam rinsed using our encapsulating rinse-free Solution. This will continue to clean and capture any remaining soil during the drying process.
- Post Spot Treat any stains still present.
- Groom carpet.
Carpets will be damp 2-4 hours depending on fiber type, soil content & environment conditions.
Available exclusively for our Baltimore commercial carpet cleaning clients is our new enzyme-based pre-conditioner that is used as our pre-spray.